Business continuity, especially across data centers in nearby locations often depends on complicated scripts, manual intervention and numerous checklists. Those error-prone processes are exponentially more difficult when the data storage equipment differs between sites.
Such difficulties force many organizations to settle for partial disaster recovery measures, conceding data loss and hours of downtime during occasional facility outages.
In this webcast and live demo, you’ll learn about:
• Software-defined storage services capable of continuously mirroring data in
real-time between unlike storage devices.
• Non-disruptive failover between stretched cluster requiring zero touch
• Rapid restoration of normal conditions when the facilities come back up
If you’re working in a technology role in the healthcare field, whether you’re in a hospital or clinic, working in a company producing the latest breakthrough treatment or working in an organization helping patients on the financial side of their health, you know that you have unique technology needs that many other companies may not. You also know that you need technology that enables rather than hinders you, and you may be wondering how some leading-edge healthcare organizations are making this happen right now.
ActualTech Media is partnering with some of today’s leading enterprise IT vendors to bring you a very special EcoCast focused exclusively on healthcare IT. Audience members that have an affiliation with any area of healthcare, medical, life sciences, or similar areas will be treated to very special healthcare-specific presentations from data center technology providers Nutanix, Zerto and DataCore.
During this event, you will hear how the solutions offered by these vendors can help your organization improve critical metrics, whether those metrics are financial or whether they’re around saving and improving lives and healthcare outcomes.
Be sure and join us and watch now for free!
If you were to pose this question to your storage vendor or VMware support today, you would be likely to receive the answer: “No. vSphere does not support this.”
Nevertheless, with the VMware certified, universal vSphere APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA) provider from DataCore you can easily achieve that with full VMware support and without VVol certified hardware today. Use of local discs alone or in combination with other storage arrays as part of the Virtual Volumes datastore would even be sufficient.
Join our brief webinar, Q&A and expanded live demo to discover:
• How to setup such a solution in real life
• How to implement auto-tiering across different arrays
Join Microsoft MVP, VMware vExpert, “Software-Defined Data Infrastructure Essentials” (CRC Press) book author Greg Schulz of Server StorageIO and experts from DataCore as they explore what you can do today to boost application productivity across different workloads and environments.
This webinar is for those whose applications have the need for speed including database, VDI, SharePoint, Exchange, AI, ML and other I/O intensive workloads.
Attend and learn about:
- Boosting application performance without breaking the bank
- Improving application productivity and reducing user wait time
- Gaining insight and awareness into bottlenecks and what to do
- Unlocking value in your existing hardware and software licenses
- What you can do today, literally right after or even during this webinar…
Did you know that 22% of data center outages are caused by human error? Or that 10% are caused by weather incidents?
The impact of an unexpected outage for just a few hours or even days could be catastrophic to your business.
How would you like to minimize or even eliminate these business interruptions, and more?
Join us to discover:
• Useful and simple measures to use that can help you keep the lights on
• How to quickly recover when the worst-case scenario occurs
• How to achieve zero downtime and high availability