Increase the value of past and future investments
To get better performance and availability you can’t just “rip and replace” all your hardware every few years. It’s expensive and complicated. DataCore gives you a smarter way to solve your application and infrastructure problems, increasing the value of past investments and ensuring maximum benefit from new ones.
Optimize individual applications or the entire infrastructure
- MaxParallel optimizes the responsiveness of individual applications
- Companies can choose the solution that fits their needs and budget
- DataCore’s Software-defined Storage and Hyperconverged products optimize the underlying infrastructure, increasing the performance and availability of all applications
Free your business from lock-in
- DataCore’s software works with existing infrastructure, which extends the useful life of the equipment
- Better utilization of current infrastructure and seamless integration of advanced technology reduces costs and gives you more control on when to make your hardware investments.
- New technologies that work with standard x86 hardware can be easily integrated, from AFAs to NVMe, supplementing the capabilities of the environment and simplifying the process of assigning the right storage tier to each application.
Flexibility and Choice in the Infrastructure Stack
- Companies don’t need to “rip ‘n replace” to realize the benefits of DataCore’s capabilities.
- From hardware to hypervisor, DataCore provides you the most options and offers multiple deployment architectures
- Avoid lock-in and have the freedom to choose the right product for each application or project
Case Study: Hanover Hospital
Hanover Hospital, based in Hanover, Pennsylvania, is an independent, not-for-profit community hospital, managing 6,000 patient visits, 190,000 outpatient visits, with 600,000 lab tests and 90,000 imaging scans.
The IT team at Hanover needed a solution with the ability to quickly scale, keeping applications available far more efficiently than they had been able to do so in the past.
With DataCore, Hanover Hospital has drastically reduced the time spent on routine storage tasks and has reduced storage costs—all while increasing capacity utilization and the performance of its applications. What’s more, high-availability storage at Hanover has significantly reduced the time it takes to provision storage and systems.